By: Ashley Whisonant
Disclaimer: Our bloggers are not health experts. Contact your physician if if you are thinking about starting a new exercise program.
Are you feeling a little sluggish lately? I created and completed this quick, twenty minute workout below to reenergize myself and jump start my day.
Give it a shot and let me know how YOU like it!
- Forward arm circles 15 sec
- Backward arm circles 15 sec
- High Knees 15 sec
- Complete 20 pushups, then 20 stair steps, finished with 20 tricep dips
- Repeat with 15 of each, then 10 of each exercise
Four Corners (Each corner had a different exercise of 20)
- Corner 1-plank jacks
- Corner 2-jumping jacks
- Corner 3-mountain climbers
- Corner 4-jump squats
Once you finish the exercise in the corner meet in the middle to do 10 burpees before moving to the next corner.
Then repeat all corners with 20 squats in the middle instead of burpees.
Abs: One minute each
- Full sit ups