By: Ashley Whisonant
With Spring officially here, I have been dreaming of flowers blooming, warmer temperatures, and outside fun with my boys and friends. In honor of my favorite season, I have created a short to-do list to help keep my priorities in check!
Spring Must Do List
- Set up a mini Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard. Fill up eggs with little treats, stickers, and Lego people.
- Clear out a small patch of grass for a *few* veggies to grow
- Sit on the back porch, reading a book and watching my boys play
- Walk the neighborhood after dinner three times a week
- Clean out the playroom
- Visit Saluda Shoals Park to bike or trail walk
- Make a day trip to Charleston to walk The Battery and Rainbow Row
- Have a picnic lunch at Virginia Hylton Park
- Meet girlfriends for Happy Hour at a restaurant with an outside patio
- Drive home with the windows down
- Walk Lake Murray Dam during my lunch break
- Attend an event at Icehouse Amphitheater
What am I missing?! Post your suggestions for spring below!