By: Mary Pat Baldauf
You know how a good cup of coffee can get you going in the morning, but did you know that coffee can also brighten your skin and temporarily minimize cellulite? That’s why I love this recipe for coffee skin scrub, a wonderful way to reinvigorate your skin and your senses in the shower. It’s also a great way to reuse your morning coffee grounds.
Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 1/2 cup Ground Coffee
- 1/2 cup Used Ground Coffee
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pour sugar and coffee grounds into medium sized bowl.
- Mix in coconut oil (add more if you like a wet consistency).
- Add cinnamon and mix well.
- Place mixture in lidded container.