By: Mary Pat Baldauf
Using only three ingredients, and taking about five minutes to make, this recipe couldn’t be simpler or more delicious!
- 1 cup raw organic cashews
- 1 cup fresh medjool dates, pitted
- 2-3 tablespoons raw cacao nibs or chocolate chips. (I used Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Nibs!)
- Put the cashews into a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until they are very small pieces.
- Add in the dates and blend to combine. If using a high-speed blender, you may need to stop the blender to stir the mixture, making sure the dates get diced into small pieces.
- Take the mixture out of the blender and place in a bowl. The mixture will be sticky. Use your hands to fold in the chocolate nibs/chips so they spread evenly throughout the mixture.
- Take a tablespoon of the cookie dough and roll around in your palms, forming a ball. (I made mine smaller and got 36 bites out of this recipe.)
- Repeat until all of the cookie dough is used.