When we started the search for our new Every Woman bloggers, our goal was to select five wonderful women to join our current roster of bloggers. However, we received so many amazing entries that we had to raise that number to six! Congratulations to all of the women who have been selected to become Every Woman bloggers! We can’t wait for the blog’s readers to get to know them better and for these amazing women to share their lives with us.
Below is a sneak peak at the women who will join our amazing group of Every Woman bloggers:
- Lara Winburn: A mom who works both in and outside the home, Lara has two young children who keep her on her toes!
- Leah Prescott: This mom of three is learning to navigate the world of homeschooling and will share her experiments and successes teaching her children.
- Chaunte McClure: This minister and seminarian is an aspiring voiceover artist who has a sudden desire to try out arts & crafts projects.
- Lydia Scott: A mom to a gaggle of teenagers, Lydia has overcome health issues and has accomplished significant weight loss.
- Sherree Thompson: An experienced blogger, Sherree will share tips on gardening and finding locally grown foods to help families eat clean.
- Sydney Yarbrough: This 23-year-old loves fashion and design. An experienced crafter, she’ll share her many DIY projects and homemade jewelry.
Please stay tuned to learn more about our new Every Woman bloggers in the New Year!