By: Mary Pat Baldauf
When you have a sweet tooth and want to stay on track, here’s a nice treat. They’re good and easy, plus they use ingredients that you probably already have around the house. All that and no sugar!
- 3 smashed bananas (ripe work best)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup milk (I use light vanilla soy)
- 1/2 cup raisins*
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
* If you don’t like raisins, you can experiment with other add-ins; I made a batch with dried cranberries that were delightful.
- Mix well.
- Drop tablespoonfuls onto prepared (non-stick spray or parchment paper) cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
What is YOUR favorite healthy sweet tweet?